I recently made a bad decision to spend a ton of money after my no-spend month. Whoops.
But I feel like since I went through my closet recently, I could really use some new styles. Spring is here, so in with the new, am I right?
I’ll post the pictures below of some outfits I created with my new stuff. I’ll try to link as many things as possible, but some things I got on sale and may not be available online anymore.
Okay, I’m so excited. Here is the stuff I got:
- Mock neck open front knit dress ($15) from Charlotte Russe
- Black straw hat from Forever 21 ($6.99)
- were not a part of the haul, but I thought they would make this outfit real cute. I got them from DSW, but honestly any Chelsea-looking boot makes any outfit.
- Blue rib knit swing dress ($15) from Charlotte Russe
- Hi-top Vans ($59.95) (I am so glad I found them in pink!) from DSW
- Info above.
- Caged front cami (2 for $12) from Charlotte Russe
- Body con mini skirt (2 for $12) from Charlotte Russe.
- Aveto high-neck tank ($5.99) from Boscov’s
- Celebrity Pink jeans ($21.99) from Boscov’s
- Adidas Neo Courtset sneakers ($54.95) from DSW (like I needed another pair of sneakers, but oh my are these comfortable).
- Casual utility jacket ($22.00)
- Cardigan ($15.99, I got it as part of the BOGO free sale)
- Aveto caged front tank top ($5.99) from Boscov’s
- woven black button down from Forever 21. I got this as part of the buy one, get one free sale.
- White flamingo print crop top ($4.00) from Forever 21
- Taco sleepwear set ($14.90) from Forever 21
- Aveto strapless bralette ($5.99) from Boscov’s
- Aveto strappy bralette ($5.99) from Boscov’s
- pink lace halter bralette ($12.99) from Amazon
- Navi Necklace ($10.50) from Hot Topic
- Choker set ($6.99) from Boscov’s
- I got the rosewater spray from Amazon. I don’t particularly like the smell of it, but the spray is moisturizing and can be used as a setting spray. I like it so far. The cloud paint (beam and puff) I got from Glossier along with the Boy Brow eyebrow mascara thing. I love the boy brow because it’s one step, and it’s makes my eyebrows look done, even though I have no idea what I’m doing. The cloud paint is like a liquid blush, and it is fabulous. It stayed on my face and didn’t rub off too.
<>Not pictured are the craft supplies I bought for Easter (because that’s a surprise!) and the Poof black leggings I got for $5.99 at Boscov’s (because I wore them already). Oh, and the socks in the featured picture are all $1.90 from Forever 21. They have some cute socks.>
So there you have it… more debt for me! I have already declared June another no-spend month. But hey, my closet needed an update and there were some good sales last weekend.
What’s something you bought recently that you are absolutely in love with?